Navigation and public Consultation of this site are subject to the Rules and Conditions below:
Guarantees, responsibilities and damages:
1. PARADIGM does not guarantee the contents, instruments and materials contained, used and offered on this site are precisely updated or complete, and is not responsible for any damage caused by any fortuitous errors in its contents or equipment failure.
2. PARADIGM is not responsible, express or implied, for the unduly use of the information, instruments, available material and equipment on this site for any purposes, by any user, thus being his, the responsibility for any damage caused to third parties by unduly use.
3. Under no circumstance, PARADIGM, their directors or employees will be responsible for any direct or indirect damages, special or incidental, or for the consequences, loss or costs derived from the connection to this site, or the partial use or incapacity of the use of any part, or in relation to any performance failure, mistake, omission, interruption, defect or delay on operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, even if Paradigm or its representatives are warned of the possibility of such damages, losses or costs.
4. The adequate provision of all the internet resources, with no exception, is entirely responsibility of the site users.
5. PARADIGM is not responsible for the contents of other sites (a) whose addresses are available on our pages, or (b) in which our address is displayed. PARADIGM does not accept any claims about the fore mentioned.
Confidentiality of user informations
PARADIGM reserves the right to enhance the operation of this site based on analysis and consolidation of collected information and suggestions, complying with the acceptance of the users of the site.
Use of the information, instruments and materials:
1. Information, instruments and means used to Interact with the users of the pages of this site, are subject to modifications without previous notice.
2. Products and services displayed on this site, are not guaranteed by PARADIGM or any other organ or entity, and do not configure firm business proposal by PARADIGM.
3. Costs of products and services displayed on this site, are subject to alteration without previous notice.
4. Services and products listed and shown on this site, may not be available due to its availability be conditioned to (a) previous approval by its department or authority within PARADIGM, (b) lack of due paperwork, (c) observance of due bureaucratic procedures, (d) applicable legislation.
5. Products and services contained on this site are intended for jurisdictions where their commercialization and publicity are not restricted, vetoed or illegal, being pertinent to the users to investigate, monitor and observe prohibition or restrictions.
Copyright and Intellectual Property:
Unless otherwise noted, all the content of the pages of this site, like information, materials, instruments, page organization, graphics and design, are property of PARADIGM or third parties who legally gave the right to use.
Having accessed this site or any of its pages, the user has automatically accepted all its Terms and Conditions herein stablished. Therefore, stop navigation or public consulting of the pages of this site, in case you do not accept with all the Terms and Conditions.